The climbing base is covered by tall trees and vegetation and you won’t see the city view clearly. So the only way to explore is to climb up!
No matter you are ultimate beginners or experienced climbers, we can set up climbing routes for you based on your ability.
For ﬁrst time climber, don’t get scared by this sport. It’s easier than you thought in terms of physical strength. As long as your emotion is committed to it, and not scared with the height when you climb up, it won’t be too hard for you to ﬁnish the beginner routes. In return, you will ﬁnd huge sense of achievement when you hit the top!
Once you reach above the trees on one of the routes, you’ll get a stunning view of Hong Kong’s most iconic buildings and the Victoria harbor. Enjoy yourself at the top of the rock with the nice breeze. A selﬁe on the rock with skyscraper buildings as the background will surely be a center of focus among your friends 😉
- East & West Soho, Austin Powers Crag
- Victoria harbor & iconic buildings view at mountain crag
- HKD $2,500 (a private event for 1 participant)
- HKD $3,000 (a private event for 2 participants)
- Beginners Level: total 12 routes from f4-f5+(YDS 5.5-5.10a)
- Advanced Level: total 13 routes from f6a-f6c+(YDS 5.10b-5.11c)
- Central Crag – Open Google Map
- 10:00 am Gather at Admiralty Station
- 10:15 am Head up to hiking path by taxi
- 10:30-11: 00 am Hiking & scramble to the climbing site
- 11:00-11:15 am Safety demo
- 11:15-1:30 pm Start to climb on!
- 1:30-2:00pm Lunch break
- 2:00-4: 00 pm Keep Climb on!
- 4:00-5: 00 pm Pack up and hike down. Take light bus/taxi
- 6:00 pm Dismiss at Admiralty Station