Black Crag is an easily accessible south-facing cliff of enjoyable HK island broken-slab climbing with a fantastic view out over the south of the island.
- Main Crag
- Ocean Park
- Deep Water Bay Beach
- HKD $2, 200 (a private event for 1 participant)
- HKD $2,500 (a private event for 2 participants)
- HK$880 extra for 3rd-4th participants (private event)
- Beginners Level: total 9 routes from f4-f5+(YDS 5.5-5.10a)
- Advanced Level: total 7 routes from f6a-f6c+(YDS 5.10b-5.11c)
- Black Crag – Open Google Map
- 10:00 am Gather at Admiralty Station
- 10:15 am Head up to hiking path by taxi
- 10:40-11:00 am Hiking & scramble to the climbing site
- 11:00-11:15 am Safety demo
- 11:15-1:30 pm Start to climb on!
- 1:30-2:00pm Lunch break
- 2:00-4: 00 pm Keep Climb on!
- 4:00-5: 00 pm Pack up and hike down. Take light bus/taxi
- 6:00 pm Dismiss at Admiralty Station