Cape Collinson (Single pitch climb)
Cape Collision has a signiﬁcant history during Second World War. In order to reinforce the security under the Japanese invasion, British army built several forts and fortress around the area during the 30s. You can ﬁnd these interesting relics on the way to the climbing site. At Cape Collision, you can feel the vigor of high cliﬀs and sea waves.
- Sea Cliff
- Monuments, Spotlights fort of World Wall II
- Beach of cobblestone
- Cape cave 海岬洞穴
- Chai Wan Station, Hong Kong Island
- The Zawn, Bunker Wall
ROUTES DIFFICULTY (Grade Comparison Chart)
- Beginners Level: 13 routes from f4 to f5+ (YDS 5.5-5.10a)
- Advanced Level: 20 routes from 6a to 6C+(YDS 5.10b-5.11c)
- 15 minutes hike & scramble
- HKD $2, 200 (a private event for 1 participant)
- HKD $2,500 (a private event for 2 participants)
- HK$880 extra for 3rd-4th participants (private event)
- 10:00 am Gather at Chai Wan MTR Station
- 10:15 am Head up to cape collision by taxi
- 10:30-11: 00 am Hiking and scrambling to the climbing site
- 11:00-11: 30 am Demonstration of climbing and safety instructions
- 11:30am-1:30pm Start to climb on!
- 1:30-2:00pm Lunch break
- 2:00-4: 30 pm Keep Climb on!
- 4:30 pm Pack up and hike down. Take bus/taxi
- 5:30 pm Dismiss at Chai Wan MTR around