Beacon Hill (Single pitch climb)
Short, easily accessible sports routes on top quality granite crag, trees covered resting areas make this crag become popular.
- Kowloon City view at mountain crag
- Shep Kip Mei Station, Kowloon
Upper Crag(Main Crag), Upper Left Craglet
ROUTES DIFFICULTY (Grade Comparison Chart)
- Beginners Level: total 9 routes from f4-f5+(YDS 5.5-5.10a)
- Advanced Level: total 14 routes from f6a-f6c+(YDS 5.10b-5.11c)
- 15 minutes hike
- HKD $2, 200 (a private event for 1 participant)
- HKD $2,500 (a private event for 2 participants)
- HK$880 extra for 3rd-4th participants (private event)
- 10:00 am Gather at Shek Kip Mei Station
- 10:15 am Head up to Lung Yan Road by taxi/light bus
- 10:30-10:45 am Hiking the climbing site
- 10:45 -11:00 am Safety demo
- 11:00-1:30 pm Start to climb on!
- 1:30-2:00pm Lunch break
- 2:00-4: 00 pm Keep Climb on!
- 4:00-5: 00 pm Pack up and hike down. Take light bus/taxi
- 6:00 pm Dismiss at Shep Kip Mei Station